As a prospective tenant, you want to know what kind of service you can expect when you lease from Solution Property Management, LLC. We pride ourselves on our tenant service, and consistently strive to make things easier for you.
A Complete Rental Application Online
$75 application fee for each adult over 18 yrs
Copy of Driver License
Copy of Social Security Card
Last 2 Pay Stubs
Application Fee (This can be paid online during the application process)
- Two year’s worth of tax returns (For Self Employed)
- Three month’s worth of bank statements (For Self Employed)
All maintenance requests need to be submitted in writing before any work can be completed. For fastest service, please submit a maintenance request form. Our service providers will contact you within 24 hours to schedule an appointment.
All rent payments need to arrive by the due date in your lease to avoid paying late fees. Please refer to your lease agreement for details. Rent payments can be paid online through the resident portal, mailed to our mailing address or dropped off at the office during business hours (Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm).
Anyone occupying the property that is eighteen (18) years of age or older must fill out an application and submit a $75 non-refundable application fee. Application fee payment must be received before we will complete the verification process. We accept payments online with a credit or debit card or checking account at www.solutionpmg.com. We thoroughly verify all applications before presenting them to our clients. While each client we represent may have slightly different criteria, our normal acceptable applicant will need to meet the requirements below. If you do not meet these minimum requirements, you should contact us before submitting your application in order to discuss your particular situation:
- Income: On most of our properties, the gross monthly income for all tenants should be at least three (3) times the monthly rent amount.
- Employment: We require verifiable employment history for at least the past two(2) years. If you are self-employed, retired, or not employed, we can accept such documents as signed tax returns (2 years minimum), W-2’s, bank statements, paycheck stubs, etc. that provide proof of applicant’s ability to pay the rent. If military, we need a current copy of your LES.
- Residency: We require verifiable residence history for at least two (2) years whether you currently own or rent.
- Credit History: We will obtain a copy of your credit report. You cannot provide this to us, we will obtain this ourselves.
- Criminal, Sex Offense, and Terrorist Database History: We will check for inclusion in these databases.
- Occupancy: The total number of tenants and occupants may not exceed two (2) persons per bedroom.
- Pets: Pet policies and deposits vary from home to home so please contact us to determine the pet policy for this home. Most homes are limited to the number and size of pets. None of our homes permit dog types that may have violent tendencies, including but not limited to: Pit Bulls, Staffordshire Terriers, Dobermans, Rotweilers, Chows, or any similar breed or mixed breed.
- Applicants will be denied for the following or similar reasons: False, inaccurate, or incomplete applications; Evictions, judgments related to rental residency, tax liens, unpaid child support; current bankruptcy proceedings; felony convictions and out of prison or jail less than 5 years, multiple felonies, physical or violent crimes, domestic violence, sex offenses; and/or appearance on any sexual offense or terrorist database.
- Applicants may be denied or required to pay additional deposit or rent for the following or similar reasons: insufficient verifiable income, excessive late or NSF rent payments, broken leases, property damages, unpaid rent, mortgage not current, foreclosures, low credit or no credit score, excessive credit collection balances, slow pays, drug related offenses, etc.
1) We can normally verify and present an application to our client for an acceptance decision within two (2) business days of receipt of a COMPLETED RENTAL APPLICATION and Application fees are paid.
2) Once an application has been accepted, the Applicant has until 5:00 P.M. the following BUSINESS day to deliver the Deposit to our offices (if not already done). This Deposit must be in the form of a Cashier’s Check or money order made out to Solution Property Management. We will not accept CASH for any reason. You also cannot pay this online. During this time, we will not remove the Property from the market; however, we will not process any further applications or present any other offers.